Every Investment Management is a division within a well-established legal practice which provides a Discretionary Portfolio Management Service for Private Clients, Trusts and Charities.
Our clients have the reassurance of knowing that the service we provide is truly bespoke. Our Discretionary Management Service allows us to tailor and structure investments which reflect the current and future needs of our clients and, through continual evaluation, we ensure that when circumstances change, we can act quickly.
Owing to volume of work, we are seeking an enthusiastic individual to assist the investment managers with the management of client portfolios and associated day to day administration. Part-time hours over five days each week will be considered.
The successful candidate will assist in the following duties:
- Supporting the investment managers in the management of client portfolio and associated administration.
- Carrying out investment research as directed by the investment managers
- Investment dealing, handling corporate events, account opening, cash movements/ISA funding and general reporting responsibilities
- Be the main contact for our administration and custody provider
- Supporting the Client Investment Coordinator with general administration duties as required
- Implementing/developing general policies and office procedures
- Keeping up-to-date with industry/market/economic news and developments
- Letter/report writing
- Occasionally attending client meetings
Other duties will include dealing, research, assisting with general compliance responsibilities, client record/database management, answering general client queries and dealing with trust administrators/solicitors/accountants.
The successful candidate will be someone who can work on their own initiative and looking for a varied role within a small and friendly team. Support will be available for gaining industry qualifications. Previous experience in a similar role would be preferable but consideration will be given to all applicants who have a strong administrative career background. Accuracy and attention to detail is essential for this role.
For an informal initial discussion, please call Vince Hawkes on 01404 541922