Andrew Green is a Senior Associate in our Commercial department. Having honed his business law skills over many years in London advising public and private companies, he went on to set up his own legal practice in the country.
Andrew has a wealth of experience advising owner-managed businesses and understands the hurdles – not least from running his own business. He is particularly interested in supporting family businesses to survive, grow and hand on to the next generation.
Andrew is also a member of our Farming and Rural Business team. He has many years’ legal experience advising farmers in buying, selling, and leasing land, and diversifying into processing, retail, and leisure businesses.
- Acquiring the assets of a specialist engineering company in the Home Counties.
- Selling the shares in an estate and lettings agency company to a FTSE quoted company.
- Advising on and drafting the documentation for a management buy-out in the construction sector.
- Assisting the shareholders in various family-run companies’ plans for succession.
Farming and Rural:
- Advising a client on farming partnership issues, the transfer of the farm, and succession planning matters.
- Acting for a farming client in the grant of an option for residential development on part of the farmland.
- Assisting with the financing and development of a country house hotel and dealing with the related easement and restrictive covenant issues.
- Acting for a client in a management buyout of a business in the brewing and drinks sector.