With renewable energy becoming ever more necessary and complicated, it is essential that landowners and developers instruct specialist solicitors when engaging on any renewable projects.
At Everys we have specialists with more than a decade of experience who have dealt with a wide variety of renewable projects at every stage of the development. In particular the expertise of our renewable energy law specialists includes acting on the following for a range of technologies including solar, battery and other storage, anaerobic digestion;
- the negotiation of heads of terms, exclusivity agreements, options and leases including profit share arrangements;
- the grant of options and easements in relation to such renewable projects;
- the variation of existing leases and agreements;
- the sale of land for energy projects including large electricity sub station sites;
- the negotiation of direct agreements;
- the sale of the income stream from a renewable lease via the grant of leases of the reversion;
- transfers of land prior to the grant of a renewable option in order to implement tax advice;
- the finance of renewable projects;
- shareholder agreements and other corporate documents.
Our dedicated team provide commercial and practical solutions to ensure that your best interests are protected at all times within the required timetables
Call Back Request