Cameron Evans-Grainger is a Senior Associate in the Commercial Property Department. He joined Everys as a Paralegal in 2016, before beginning his Training Contract and qualifying as a Solicitor in April 2019. Cameron attended Oxford Brookes University where he graduated with a degree in Law with Philosophy.
Cameron advises on a wide variety of commercial matters and his main areas of expertise are:
- Commercial Leases, Lease assignments and advising landlords and tenants
- Agreements for Lease
- Business sales and purchases for a variety of business types ranging in value
- Development land acquisitions and subsequent site set-ups for residential sales
- Purchase of freehold or leasehold commercial premises
- Providing independent legal advice for guarantees
- Agricultural land sales and purchases, including sales by auction
- First registrations and title rectification
- Complex and high-value residential conveyancing
- Lease extensions for both commercial and residential properties
Cameron prides himself on his work ethic and his approachability. In his free time, Cameron keeps himself physically fit, playing cricket and rugby for Sidmouth as well as regularly running and cycling in East Devon.