Rachel Craddy is an Associate Solicitor in the Conveyancing Department based in Exeter. With over 13 years’ experience, Rachel has vast practical knowledge of all aspects of conveyancing and has advised on:
- Residential conveyancing
- Rectifying deeds
- Restrictive covenants
- Development plots
- Deeds of Grant
- Transfers of parts
- Unregistered land
- Leasehold enfranchisement
- Right to buy / social housing
Rachel’s experience includes:
- Acting for clients acquiring a site for residential development, then drafting and dealing with the subsequent individual plot sales and management company set up for the communal areas.
- Acting in the surrender and re-grant of residential leases from a resident owned management company, including re-drawing plans to reflect the individual demised premises, negotiating service charge proportions and maintenance responsibilities.
- Drafting deeds to assist in the grant, release or variation of easements e.g. rights of way, and covenants (restrictions on use of a property).
- Lease extensions for both landlords and tenants on a consensual basis.
- Rural conveyancing including flying freeholds, septic tanks, conversions, listed buildings, S157 residency restrictions.
Rachel is a member of Women in Property and also the Devon & Somerset Law Society.