Rachel Craddy is a Senior Associate in the Residential Property Department based in Exeter. With over 13 years’ experience, Rachel has vast practical knowledge of all aspects of conveyancing and has advised on:
- Residential conveyancing
- Rectifying deeds
- Restrictive covenants
- Development plots
- Deeds of Grant
- Transfers of parts
- Unregistered land
- Leasehold enfranchisement
- Right to buy / social housing
Rachel’s experience includes:
- Acting for clients acquiring a site for residential development, then drafting and dealing with the subsequent individual plot sales and management company set up for the communal areas.
- Acting in the surrender and re-grant of residential leases from a resident-owned management company, including re-drawing plans to reflect the individual demised premises, negotiating service charge proportions and maintenance responsibilities.
- Drafting deeds to assist in the grant, release or variation of easements e.g. rights of way, and covenants (restrictions on use of a property).
- Lease extensions for both landlords and tenants on a consensual basis.
- Rural conveyancing including flying freeholds, septic tanks, conversions, listed buildings, S157 residency restrictions.
Rachel is a member of Women in Property and also the Devon & Somerset Law Society.