We currently have a vacancy for a secretary with commercial property experience and an interest in farming and rural affairs for our Taunton office. This is a full-time vacancy. We are looking for an organised individual with previous commercial/conveyancing experience, confident managing a busy workload in a fast-paced environment with the ability to use their own initiative and work well under pressure.
The successful candidate will need to be able to:
- Undertake online searches
- Complete Land Registry and SDLT forms on-line
- Assist in the progression of a conveyancing transaction to include:
Exchanging contracts and dealing with completions; Preparation of contracts, transfers, trust deeds, and correspondence; Dealing with completion statements; Raising solicitors invoices; Drawing up contracts; Taking instructions from and liaising with clients.
- Deal with telephone calls in a confident manner providing clear, accurate, and up to date information
- Produce documents using the Firm’s case management software
- Demonstrate good administrative skills with good attention to detail
- Demonstrate good organisation skills
- Demonstrate effective communication skills, both written and spoken
- Cope well under pressure, with an ability to work flexibly and cope with changing priorities
- Take a positive and proactive approach to work, anticipating and meeting the needs of the department
- Be receptive to receiving and acting on instructions given by their immediate supervisor
- Be competent in using Word and other Microsoft Products (Outlook and Powerpoint)
This is an excellent opportunity to become an integral member of our Commercial Property Department and to thrive in a professional and friendly environment.
If you are looking for a new challenge please send your CV to email@example.com.