Jack Manning is a Solicitor in the Commercial Property Department, based in the Taunton office. He joined Everys in September 2021 following completion of his training contract and he has now been admitted as a Solicitor. Jack attended Swansea University and graduated with a degree in Law, before completing his Postgraduate Diploma in Law at the University of Law in Bristol.
Jack prides himself on his pragmatic yet structured approach to his work. As well as Commercial Property, Jack has experience in Property Litigation and, therefore, is well placed to foresee any legal issues which may arise from any given transaction. His main areas of expertise are:
- Commercial Leases, Lease assignments and advising landlords and tenants;
- Agreements for Lease;
- Business sales and purchases for a variety of business types ranging in value;
- Development land acquisitions and subsequent site set-ups for residential sales;
- Purchases and sales of freehold or leasehold commercial premises;
- First registrations and title rectification;
- Complex and high-value residential conveyancing; and
- Lease extensions for both commercial and residential properties.